Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week-in Update!

      Olá meninas, como estão indo as ferias escolares? Como sei que estamos todas tentando aproveitar para descansar um pouco, resolvi fazer uma semana sobre algumas das principais It Girls do mundo da moda. Desta forma, ficamos todas mais antenadas em suas vidas e seus estilos; dos mais eclecticos aos mais moderninhos! Começando amanhã, fiquem ligadas para um close-up na vida de cada uma das maravilhas que irão passar por aqui!
      Hey girlies, how's the summer vacation? Since we're all really more into just chilling out this month, I decided to make this week all about some of our favorite It Girls of the fashion industry! This way, we can keep a visual of their inspirational styles! From the most eclectic to the biggest trend-setters! So starting tomorrow, stay tuned to the fashion 411 of each and every one of the beautys passing through R.R!

       With all my love,
                           Rebeca

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I can't wait! I'm gonna access R.R for sure!

    ReplyDelete