Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Look of the Day! - Casually Comfy

     Hoje foi uma correria só! Então quis passar por aqui só para dar um alôzinho mesmo. Quis montar algo comfortável e prático, por isso combinei o short jeans com uma blusinha leve e jogadinha. Que juntamente com a tote bag, e as rasteirinhas, formaram um look simples mais que tivessem alguns detalhes que o deixassem delicado. Como por exemplo a barra estampada de flores do short e a pulseira de pérolas.
     Today was one of those days where I had to run those pesky errands. So here's a look just to give a little something new for you guys to see. My outfit was a mixture of comfort and simplicity. Very practical for a day of running around town. I matched the pieces that, originally were plain, but all had one or another little detail to make my outfit that much more feminine.



I wear:
Blouse: Neiman Marcus
Jeans: Civil Denim
Sandals: Arezzo
Tote bag: Michael Kors

With love,
          R.L.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment