Sei que faz muito tempo que eu não posto nada aqui, e por esse motivo eu peço desculpas. A vida tem sido muito corrida e agora eu estou cheia de projetos que logo logo estarei passando aqui para vocês! Então fiquem de olho para uma surpresa! O look inspirado de hoje da atriz linda e cheia de atitude; Ashley Benson! Tirado ontem a noite na inauguração do Just Dance 4. E ai vai a roupa dela..
I know it's been a while since I've submitted anything here, and for that I am sorry. Life has been pretty hectic and I am full of fun new projects that I will soon be posting! So keep a look out for a nice surprise! Today's look of inspiration is that of the sassy PPL star Ashley Benson. Taken at the Just Dance 4 launch party, here goes what she was wearing..
So what do you guys think?
Xoxo, RLC




No comments:
Post a Comment